We believe in help through self help. Education is the only way to end poverty and leads to a happier and healthier life.”
- We work with experts to provide education in a variety of subjects ranging from Business, Human Rights, Education issues and Health.
- Our E-Library contains over 200 books, and are distributed in over 30 countries in sub-Saharan Africa. We give the information which is vital to improving lives.
- The information we provide is in English and French. Our goal is to reach as many people as possible in the language they best understand.
- Right for Education is an independent Non-Governmental Organisation.
- All the work we do is free of charge.
- We seek to reinforce cultural identity and encourage diversity and understanding through learning.
- We are open to questions and are an interactive organisation. If you have any questions about topics we have written about or ideas for new topics feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Stay in touch with us on Facebook to ensure you get the latest updates and know about our newest books.
WHO WE ARE
- Right for Education was established in 2014 by Dr. Susann Dattenberg-Doyle as an alternative to basic monetary aid. Individual acts of charity cannot help a population. Education and Learning can help a continent.
- Our team is comprised of experts in the fields of Law, Business, Culture, Education and Health. They provide their expertise free of charge, and through their tireless work we have created one of the premier e-learning platforms in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- We are constantly looking at new ways to innovate our platform, in order to reach as many people as possible, as effectively as possible.
- We strive to make a real difference, not to individuals, but to society as a whole.
WHAT WE DO
- Through our website users can access over 200 different posts on the subjects that matter most. These range from How to Purify Water to Tips on Growing your Business.
- Our E-Library reaches millions of people in 30 countries in Africa.
- We never aim to patronise. We encourage debate and free-thinking and provide the tools for individuals to make a positive step in their own lives, and the lives of others.
- Our effective social media campaigns keep our followers updated.
- So far we have reached over 3 million people in Sub-Saharan Africa directly.